Rigid endless passenger elevation (man-riding) hoist is designed to be used with unlimited rope lengths for lifting and lowering personnel. Capacities range from 500kg to 1000kg at either 9 or 18 m/min or at dualspeed 9 and 18 m/min and 2000kg at either 6 or 12m/min.
The LTD50-100 Series unlimited wire rope passenger lifting hoist is a high quality and price-competitive product from the well known and established brand manufacturer Rigid.
The new Rigid LTD-P Series endless hoist is versatile and suitable for unlimited applications.
The rope is not connected which makes it compact, lightweight and very easy to handle. The unrestricted wire rope lengths capability of the Rigid LTD-P Series makes it possible to utilise unlimited lifting heights and traction lengths.
Features and Benefits
- The robust, precisely machined housing of die-cast aluminium, ensures a low dead-weight and outstanding rigidity.
- Gearing and drive sheave is fabricated from hardened steel.
- Universal attachment of the winches is capable by means of a central 16mm load pin, or two M10 screws for LTD50, LTD63, LTD80 and LTD100 and 30mm load pin or two M16 screws for LTD200.
- Motor protection: Protected to IP55 as standard.
- Standard LTD-P series operating voltage: 380V, 3ph, 50Hz (voltage and frequency are available upon request).
- Control Voltage: 24V for mobile application units and 42V for the stationary applications models.
- Phase monitoring: As standard on mobile application models, not available on stationary units.
- Hoist motor, as standard is fitted with a thermal overload protection device.
- Certification: Certified by and independent inspection institute (TUV).
- Drive sheave and pressure rollers of special nitrided steel with a surface hardness of approximately 70 HRC, guaranteeing low wear of these components.
- The fully-synthetic special oil ensures highest possible efficiency for quiet running characteristics from -20°C to 60°C (-40°C to 70°C model is in preparation and will be launched soon).
- Standardized components ensures easy access to all wearing parts.
Safety for Passenger Elevation
In accordance with the requirements of DIN EN1808, each hoist used for passenger elevation must feature a safety system on an independent safety rope. Rigid
offers two different safety Fall arrester for two common applications. Both types have been approved for passenger elevation and comply with standard DIN EN
1808 “Safety requirements on suspended access equipment”. In addition, fall arrester (alternative to Tractel BSO Blocstop) have been certified by an independent inspection institute (TUV).
Flexible Attachment Points
Attachment points in the corners of the housing are available for flexible attachment of the winch with screws or pins.
Safety Lowering Mechanism
In the event of a power failure, the electric-mechanical brake can be released manually in order to ensure safe and controlled lowering of the load.
Inner mechanism overload
When the load acting on the hoist reaches or exceeds the load limit, the hoist will stop rising or only descend.
Record to operating hours and number of starts.
- Other operating voltages.
- Double control for several hoists.
- Radio remote control.
- Limit switch for upward/downward travel.
- Counters for operating hours and number of starts.
- Fall arrester (over-speed or anti-tilting, required for passenger elevation applications).
- Adapter for fitting with shackle, eyehook, adapter KONE etc.
- Ropes for endless hoist and fall arrester.
- Overload cut-out (included in the scope of supply for passenger elevation winches).