LTD200 Traction Man Riding Hoist 2000KG
The newly designed LTD200 traction hoist can meet the demands of „scaffoldless installation process“ for the high-speed elevator of modern super high-rise
LTD-200 series hoist is designed for different applications in sectors of suspended platform, wind turbine service lift, elevator installation platform and many more.
Rigid endless passenger elevation (man-riding) hoist designed to be used with unlimited rope lengths for lifting and lowering personnel. It has a lifting capacity of 2000kg at either 6 or 12 m/min.
The Rigid LTD-200 Series unlimited cable (wire rope) passenger lifting hoist is the nearest alternative available in the market place to the Tractel Tirak X 2000.
The new Rigid LTD-200 Series endless hoist is versatile and suitable for unlimited applications.
The rope is not connected which makes it compact, lightweight and very easy to handle. The unrestricted wire rope lengths capability of the Rigid LTD-200 Series makes it possible to utilise unlimited lifting heights and traction lengths.
Features and Benefits
- The robust, precisely machined housing of die-cast aluminium, ensures a low dead-weight and outstanding rigidity.
- Gearing and drive sheave is fabricated from hardened steel.
- Universal attachment of the winches is capable by means of a central 30mm load pin, or two M16 screws.
- Motor protection: Protected to IP55 as standard.
- Standard LTD-P series operating voltage: 380V, 3ph, 50Hz (voltage and frequency are available upon request).
- Control Voltage: 24V for mobile application units and 42V for the stationary applications models.
- Phase monitoring: As standard on mobile application models, not available on stationary units.
- Hoist motor, as standard is fitted with a thermal overload protection device.
- Certification: Certified by and independent inspection institute (TUV).
- Drive sheave and pressure rollers of special nitrided steel with a surface hardness of approximately 70 HRC, guaranteeing low wear of these components.
- The fully-synthetic special oil ensures highest possible efficiency for quiet running characteristics, in a temperature range of -40°C to 70°C.
- Standardised components ensures easy access to all wearing parts.
Safety for Passenger Elevation
In accordance with the requirements of DIN EN1808, each hoist used for passenger elevation must feature a safety system on an independent safety rope. Rigid offers two different safety Fall arrester for two common applications. Both types have been approved for passenger elevation and comply with standard DIN EN 1808 “Safety requirements on suspended access equipment”. In addition, fall arrester have been certified by an independent inspection institute (TUV).
Flexible Attachment Points
Attachment points in the corners of the housing are available for flexible attachment of the winch with screws or pins.
Safety Lowering Mechanism
In the event of a power failure, the electric-mechanical brake can be released manually in order to ensure safe and controlled lowering of the load.
Inner mechanism overload
When the load acting on the hoist reaches or exceeds the load limit, hoist will stop rising or only descend.
Record to operating hours and the number of starts.
• Other operating voltages.
• Double control for several hoists.
• Radio remote control.
• Limit switch for upward travel.
• Counters for operating hours and number of starts.
• Fall arrester (over-speed or anti-tilting, required for passenger elevation applications).
• Adaptor for fitting with shackle or adapter for elevator installation.
• Ropes for endless Hoist and Fall arrester.